Saturday, March 26, 2011

just call me a blogger...

I can definately say that I thought I would  n e v e r have a blog, well never say never cause here it is! I'm excited to start posting, among other things you can look forward to: all the crazy and hillarious stuff that goes on in my life, my adventures with Kyle, things I hate and things I love, and my thoughts on politics (which will be very conservative sorry Ali).  But, above all I hope this little blog is really entertaining... it should be I'm pretty funny sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a great blog started. Keep those news posts coming. And yes, you are pretty funny, creative, fun to be around, adventuresome, loyal, giving, dedicated, and a great person.

    ReplyDelete